Benefits of Auction to Sellers
- No seller commission (Buyer Pays Commission Via Buyer's Premium)
- Creates competition among buyers.
- Stimulates the market and increases buyer Interest.
- Aggressive, advanced marketing program increases buyer interest and awareness of the property.
- Exposes the property to a large number of pre-qualified prospects.
- Requires that potential buyers pre-qualify for loans.
- Property sold “As Is” without contingencies.
- Eliminates high seller carrying costs; for example, interest, taxes, insurance, utilities, maintenance, etc.
- Accelerates the sale. The property can be sold within 30-60 days of listing
- Reduces the time property is on the market.
- Seller knows exactly when the property will sell.
- Brings interested buyers to a point of decision where they must act now or lose the opportunity to purchase.
- Takes the seller out of the negotiating process.
- Seller sets the terms and conditions of the sale and maintains control of the property.
Finke Team Auctions looks forward to putting their vast experience to work by aggressively promoting the auction property. When a property is traditionally listed, there is no way to predict how long it will take for it to get an offer and close. There are also various contingencies once an offer is accepted such as financing and inspections, etc.! During this time, the Seller is responsible for carrying costs such as taxes, utility cost, insurance, maintenance and mortgage payments. With Finke Team Auctions, a Seller can avoid these high carrying costs and sell the property “As Is”, “Where Is” at auction within 30-60 days!